- RSS loading...
SaVia™ Coco Milk - Coconut Milk Drink with Nata de Coco
A perfect, refreshing alternative to coconut water, and includes delicious pieces of nata de coco.
Apparently, not everyone likes coconut drinks, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure if it's the taste of the coconut or people are simply oblivious to trying it (remember, trying is not doing). Whatever the case is, you're looking at a neat alternative to coconut water, which has gone up in popularity...and price. While a drink like this isn't any different in taste, there are some goodies that go along with this wonderful drink.
Upon drinking this beverage, in no way does it taste "milky" in terms of its viscosity. In other words, it doesn't come off as curdled or thick when gulping down this delicious liquid. The taste and consistency is smooth and delicious with no kind of lactose whatsoever (I've gradually became lactose intolerant, anyway). As for the nata de coco, check out our review of nata de coco by Bayanihan to find out that they are simply just edible pieces that add some tart and sweetness to the drink, having a bit of a bubble gum-like flavor. It sort of contrasts the milky taste of the coconut drink overall, and again, it is edible and can be eaten. For the record, I much prefer the nata de coco instead of the coconut pulp/pieces in the beverage, but that's just me; Others, perhaps you included, may prefer the coconut pieces which is okay, as it all depends on your taste and which one you like.
It's amazing how coconut water "quietly" became a drink that helps revitalize and reenergize, making its way to the forefront. Given this is coconut milk, it's just as refreshing, if not, much better. I'm one of those who does not recommend energy drinks which is filled with lots of manufactured, processed sugars that could wreck all sorts of havoc in your digestive system (yeah, people say it's all about getting used to the taste, but nevertheless, energy drinks aren't a great choice). I suggest gaining your energy back the natural way, and, in case you didn't know, even getting in touch with Mother Nature also reduces, and likely kills off, cancer cells. Sounds good, doesn't it? Go natural, embrace Mother Nature, and you'll feel a huge difference in your health with drinks like this becoming a good start.
Excellent taste, and going for roughly $1 a bottle, it's hard to say no. Highly recommended!
- Smooth tasting coconut milk.
- Quality isn't too viscous.
- Amazing taste and addition of the nata de coco.
- Like most beverages, this is best when served chilled.
- A fine alternative to coconut water.
|Item||Coco Milk - Coconut Milk Drink with Nata de Coco|
|Description||Bebida de leche de coco original
FOR BEST BEFORE DATE SEE ON THE CAP
Refrigerate for quality, out of sunlight at room temperature condition, Chill and shake well before serving.
PARA MEJOR ANTES DE LA FRECH VER EN EL CAP
Refrigere para la calidad, fuera de la luz solar en condiciones de temperatura ambiente, Enfríe y agite bien antes de servir.
|Bar Code number||8 56472 00257 4|
|Net Content / Cont. Neto||9.8 fl oz (290 mL)|
|Product Number||0303 12 (????)|
NUTRITION FACTS/Datos de Nutrición
|Serving Size/Tamaño de la porción||1 bottle (290mL)|
|Servings per Container/Porciones Por Envase||1|
|Total Fat/Grasa Total||5g - 6%|
|Saturated Fat/Grasa Saturada||4g - 20%|
|Trans Fat/Grasa Trans||0g|
|Cholesterol/Colesterol||0mg - 0%|
|Sodium/Sodio||85mg - 4%|
|Total Carbohydrate/Carbohidrato Total||30g - 11%|
|Dietary Fiber/Fibra Dietética||0g - 0%|
|Total Sugars/Azúcares Totales||26g|
|Includes/Incluye 18g Added Sugars/Azúcares Añdídos||36%|
|Vitamin D/Vitamina D||0mcg - 0%|
|Calcium/Calcio||10mg - 0%|
|Iron/Hierro||0.3mg - 0%|
|Potassium/Potasio||160mg - 4%|
|Ingredients/Ingredientes||Water, Coconut juice, Coconut milk, Sugar, Nata de coco, Sodium Caseinate, Sucrose ester of fatty acid(E473), Sodium metabisulphite(E223)
Agua, Jugo de coco, Leche de coco, Azúcar, Nata de coco, Caseinato de sodío, Éster de sacarosa del ácido graso(E473), Metabolismo de sodío(E223)
CONTAINS COCONUT, MILK AND SULPHITE
|Other||shake well before serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.
* El% de valor diarío (DV) le díce cuárito contribuye un nutriente en una porción de alimentos a una díeta díaria. Se utilizan 2,000 calorías por día para consejos generales de nutríción.
Imported & Distributed by/Importado y Distribuido por: Savia USA, LLC, 6704 Parke East Blvd, Tampa, FL 33610, United States www.saviausa.com Savia International Co., Ltd., 322 Teheran-Ro, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea www.saviaintl.com
PRODUCT OF THAILAND
PRODUCTO DE TAILANDIA
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.