- RSS loading...
Slot Me Silly #0001: "Triple Stars"
It wasn't until the early years of my life when my dear, sweet parents tagged my sister and I along walking through the casino floors enjoying the lights, the energy and the lively vibes of house gambling. Because my grandmother lived her retirement in Las Vegas, Nevada, I've been a huge fan of casinos and I always love staying and hanging around in them. It's a part of me that I grew to fully embrace. As I grew up slowly, this was one of the first slot machines I had my eyes on.
It was a simple theme showcasing the famous and lucky number 7—one of my favorite numbers. If I ever felt the luck, I'd often play the 25¢ slot denomination; I'm too scared to play the $1 denomination for this slot machine. There are some which have the 5¢ denomination but it's not very common (depends on the casino). Nevertheless, here's the stats board:
Of course, again, depending on the denomination and jackpot size, this is generally the projected payouts. I played the 1¢ game which, realistically, is easy on my wallet. (Granted, this was played from a computer gaming software licensed by the company itself who released the game for PC & MAC.)
Here's a brief look of my gameplay playing with the maximum bet this slot game will allow. How did I do?
Man, it was incredibly tough to pull even one small win. Luckily, it was just the computer game and not my real money. Ha!
After playing the game for a good five minutes, which in casino gameplay feels like an hour, I won this:
That was the best I could do.
If you've ever struck it rich playing this slot game, let us know in the comments! What was you experience(s) playing this classic slot machine? What casino did you play this game at?
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.