- RSS loading...
Fortune Udon (Beef Flavor)
This is a great choice for those looking to venture deeper into the world of noodles. One taste of these, and you'll likely replace them with the popular brand that many college students often eat.
I couldn't resist. Along with the chicken flavor of the Udon noodles, I had to pick these up as well.
The premise is the same and can be prepared which ever you like—cooking on the stove top, on the microwave (I personally don't recommend it, however) and stir frying. Instead of using water, use fresh beef broth to pull all that beef flavor from the flavor packet.
Only thing is these folks are a little sharp on saltiness. I found it a bit too much which explains why I knocked off 0.5 from the ratings. For those taking it easy with their salt intakes, add a pinch of sugar until you acquired the balance for your noodles.
I've said it before so I'll say it again: "Shut up and dance with me"? I say, "shut up and eat with me." These noodles are your destiny.
- The noodles are tender and the beef flavor makes this a nice alternative from the "mainstream" cup of noodles.
- The beef flavor may be a little bland for some.
|Item||Udon (beef flavor)|
|Description||Fresh Cooked Noodles
Convenient & Easy To Prepare
Perfect For Soup Or Stir Fry
- Premium Udon Noodle
- ALA OMEGA-3 Fortified
- No MSG
|Bar Code Number||0 70492 16100 5|
|Net Weight||7.27 OZ (206g)|
|Product Number||???? (Product of USA)|
|Cooking Directions||Cooking Instructions:
Stove Top... Bring 1-1/3 cups of water to a boil. Add Fortune Udon Noodles and soup base. Simmer for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Microwaveable... In a microwaveable bowl, add Fortune Udon Noodles and soup base to 1-1/3 cups of water. Place in microwave, covering the top of the bowl with kitchen wrap. Cook on high for 3 minutes.
Caution... Contents are hot after microwaving. Carefully remove kitchen wrap.
Stir Fry Directions... Place Fortune Udon Noodles in microwave for 1 minute or rinse noodles under hot water. Stir fry vegetables in skillet for 1 minute. Add noodles, sauce packet and 1/3 cup water. Continue to stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes and serve.
Get Creative... If desired, garnish with anything in the refrigerator to create your own healthy meal or snack. Ideas... Vegetables, mushrooms, meat, fish, shrimp, hard boiled egg, kamaboko.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, Times given are approximate.
Food/Noodles should be cooked to 165°F
|Serving Size||Noodles: ½ Package - 3.5 oz (100g)
Sauce: ½ Sauce - 0.13 oz (3.8g)
|Servings Per 7.27 oz Package||Noodles: 2
|Calories from Fat||Noodles: 5
|Total Fat||Noodles: 0.5g - 1%
Sauce: 0g - 0%
|Saturated Fat||Noodles: 0g - 0%
Sauce: 0g - 0%
|Trans Fat||Noodles: 0g
|Cholesterol||Noodles: 0mg - 0%
Sauce: 0mg - 0%
|Sodium||Noodles: 70mg - 3%
Sauce: 640mg - 27%
|Total Carbohydrate||Noodles: 29g - 10%
Sauce: 2g - 1%
|Dietary Fiber||Noodles: 1g - 5%
Sauce: 0g - 0%
|Vitamin A||Noodles: 0%
|Vitamin C||Noodles: 0%
|Ingredients||(Noodles, 7 oz)
Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Potato Starch, Milled Flaxseed, Salt.
(Beef Sauce, 0.27 oz)
Salt, Maltodextrin, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin, Salt), Sugar, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Beef Stock Powder, Caramel Color, Dried Leeks, Spices, Sesame Seed Oil, Calcium Carbonate.
Manufactured on equipment that processes eggs.
|Other||JSL Foods Inc.
Los Angeles CA 90063
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.