- RSS loading...
Granny Goose: Blazin' Hot Cheese Flavored Nibbles
Besides the unpleasant packaging when opening the bag, this Granny Goose alternative makes a great snack for those who are fans of hot, spicy chips. The taste is lighter and the pieces are tender and little soft.
Ah Granny Goose—another personal favorite brand of mine. Seeing that they, too, produced their own product of hot cheese snacks, it's no doubt that I'd go and eat it.
First time trying it, I thought it was immense on the heat. At the same time, it tasted good, so much so that you can taste the fresh cheese. Depending on the bag and the contents, there are times when it's too salty, and time when it's too bland on the spices.
Having redesigned the logo later didn't change the taste which is good. It's simple, it's delicious and won't make you feel guilty. It's a perfect snack to eat while watching your favorite show Battlebots (am I the only one who watches that?). Anyway, at 200mg of sodium, I find this a safer choice than the other top brands, and also depending on your nutritional intakes.
Okay good snack but why only 4 out of a perfect 5 stars? As much as I'm a fan, the chips are something to consider (if any employee from Snak King is reading this, please take note). Despite its least guilty pleasure of eating it, the chips and bag inside spew off an unpleasant aroma that you normally don't smell from a nice bag of chips. From the top brands, the only thing you smell are the spices and the cheese. For this, it's an indescribable stench that doesn't make the mouth drool. It's the most disappointing part of these chips. Frankly, if you can get passed that smell, especially if you're the only one eating this in the room, then you'll get away with it. Other than that, perhaps it's the yeast used in one of the ingredients, they need to rid that smell in the bag.
Other than that, it's a good buy and, again, won't make you feel guilty.
- An excellent alternative from the popular, retail brand. Also tastes lighter and less oil-y.
- The bag releases an unsatisfying smell upon opening. That smell does not affect the taste of the chips, but it may be due to packaging protocols.
|Item||Blazin' Hot Cheese Flavored Nibbles|
|Description||Made with Real Cheese
Granny Goose® has been producing quality snacks since 1946 and is committed to creating fun and wholesome snacks for all occasions.
Made with real Cheese, Granny Goose® Blazin' Hot Cheese Nibbles have a burst of spicy, cheesy flavor and they're great right out of the bag.
Share some Granny Goose® Blazin' Hot Cheese Nibbles with friends and family as a fun, delicious snack, anytime.
|Bar Code Number||0 78907 52107 2|
|Net Weight||7 OZ (198g)|
|Product Number||115 b7640 (A)|
|Serving Size||1 oz (28g/About ¾ Cup)|
|Servings Per Container||7|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10g - 16%|
|Saturated Fat||2g - 10%|
|Cholesterol||0mg - 0%|
|Sodium||200mg - 8%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14g - 5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1g - 5%|
|Ingredients||Cornmeal, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Rice, Canola, Sunflower, Safflower), Salt, Whey(Milk), Cheddar Cheese Powder (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Buttermilk, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid), Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40 Lake, Spice Extractives, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.|
|Allergen Information||Contains Milk and Soy. Produced in a facility that also uses Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.|
|Other||Product of the U.S.A.
"King of Snacks"®
Los Angeles, California 91745 U.S.A.
© 2012 Snak King Corporation
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.