- RSS loading...
Ralph's Fresh Bakery Traditional Sugar Cookies
Made by the grocery stores themselves, these are a nice treat to try and enjoy. An excellent alternative to something fresh in comparison to the other, pre-packaged brands.
Cookies are enough to keep one's yapping mouth quiet for a change; It can also deter one's thoughts brim with a bad day they've had, or they're having. We've all been there before, and sometimes, a nice treat like sugar cookies can simply make things better.
"Sugar cookies" as you're seeing them, but this package sold by Ralph's may surprise the presumptive eater. The cookies on this package are crispy, giving you that hard *snap* and crunch cookies are generally known for. However, suffice to say, it's not too sweet which is amazing. Some folks love the extra sweetness, and perhaps some added icing on the top. For me personally, and maybe some of you out there, you will find these to be just right, except much lower than the average sweetness you normally get in sugar cookies. This is a product you likely shouldn't pass up next time you do your grocery shopping at Ralph's.
Alright, so what's the reason for not giving it a perfect rating? The price. Although it's okay to eat more than one, and not all in one sitting, the price seems a little bit unfair only for a 16-count. A dollar less may do, and if there's a clearance, pricing it under $1 sounds excellent. Other than that, the price isn't enough to attract those with even with the sweetest tooth. I say that because I frequent Ralph's come grocery shopping time, and right by their bakery section where they stack similar items like these, I see them just sitting there untouched; Never have I envisioned that one day when all these are up for grabs. Worse, when the expiration date hits, it can't be sold anymore and thus throwing it out. If you want to reduce the billions of dollars on wasted food, sell it at a reasonable price. Although you can profit off of food, remember that it's a source for survival, and having to survive shouldn't be expensive. Lower the price and you'll see the difference, Ralph's.
Besides all that, I recommend trying these! Though due to the price, I suggest you pick these up on your next paycheck. Yeah, I know I know....
- Decadent and simple to eat. Sugar content is just right.
|Brand||Ralph's Fresh Bakery|
|Item||Traditional Sugar Cookies|
|Bar Code Number||0 011110 073440|
|Net Weight||14 OZ.|
|Serving Size||1 Cookie|
|Servings per Container||16|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16g - 25%|
|Saturated Fat||4.5g - 22%|
|Cholesterol||15mg - 5%|
|Sodium||85mg - 4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||24g - 8%|
|Dietary Fiber||1g - 4%|
|Ingredients||Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oils, Eggs, Water, Contains 2% or Less of Nonfat Milk, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Alpha-Tocopherol.|
|Contains||Wheat, Eggs, Milk produced instore[sic] on equipment that processes foods containing peanuts, tree nuts, soy|
|Notes||The ingredient listing above doe snot include any toppings and/or filling added at store level.|
|Other||Ralph's Grocery Co.
Los Angeles, CA 90054
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.