- RSS loading...
Stagg® Chili Dynamite Hot® - Chili with Beans
One of our favorites to snack on, as the orange pieces are tender and lip-smacking delicious. Not sour at all, and is best by itself or used within a recipe.
Even hot weather can't stop me from dining on a nice, razor-hot bowl of chili. And while all chili isn't made equal, I'd say Stagg® is the one to get.
I usually heat the chili out of the can on the stove top, but the microwave method of preparation works fine too.
I just want to get to the point about this chili: THIS is what chili should be. It should be meaty, chunky with vegetables and some spice to kick it up (sounds like I'm describing a voluptuous woman). Nevertheless, for years, I have always bee impressed with this brand of chili. Yes, you can't beat homemade, in terms of store-bought, I love this brand.
Since this is the super hot and spicy taste with some Habanero peppers to go with it, the heat wasn't too strong—strong to the point of sweating and heavy breathing. Anyone used to hot sauces shouldn't find the heat too much of a factor. As for the taste, it's beefy and chunky which is what chili should initially be.
Believe me, there are other chili brands out there with mystery ingredients and and too much oil. Stagg® seems to have crafted a solid and tasty dish made for the awesome lover of chili. This also goes excellent with hot dogs, burgers, and nachos!
I could continue on but my mouth keeps watering, talking about Stagg's amazing chili here (literally). I think I'll finish this review by popping open a can of chili—Stagg chili, that is.
- The quality of this chili is amazing. it's possibly the closest thing to homemade/scratch-made chili. A little twang and a little kick to go with it.
|Item||Dynamite Hot® - Chili with Beans|
Quality Since 1952
seasoned french fried potatoes
* Flavor Favors the Bold
Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952.
Now with Ore-Ida® Bold and Crispy Fries, the classic Ore-Ida quality you love has a bolder taste than ever before! Every bite contains over 60 years of french fry craftsmanship and experience, generously seasoned with flavor.
Try all our varieties: Garlic and Pepper Steakhouse Fries, Smoky BBQ Oven Chips, Spicy Sriracha Fries, Zesties®, and Zesty Twirls®. If it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida!
|Heating Directions||Range Top:
Empty chili into saucepan. Heat over medium heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
Empty chili into microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely. Heat on HIGH (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until hot, stirring once. Stir before serving. All microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
|Bar Code Number||0 71106 72014 7|
|Net Weight||15 OZ (425 g)|
|Distributed by||Stagg Foods, LLC
501 16th Ave NE, Austin, MN 55912
©STAGG FOODS, LLC
|Serving Size||1 cup (247g)|
|Servings per Container||about 2|
|Total Fat||15g - 23%|
|Saturated Fat||6g - 30%|
|Cholesterol||35g - 12%|
|Sodium||920mg - 38%|
|Total Carbohydrate||30g - 10%|
|Fiber||6g - 24%|
|Ingredients||Water, Beef, Tomatoes In Juice (Contains Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Pork, Kidney Beans, Pink Beans, Tomato Paste, Dehydrated Onions, Chili Seasoning (Spices, Sugar, Salt, Flavoring, Paprika), Contains 2% Or Less of Jalapeño Peppers (Contains Vinegar, Salt, Acetic Acid), Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Modified Cornstarch, Flavoring, Salt, Dehydrated Bell Peppers, Spices, Chile De Arbol Flavor (Soybean Oil, Paprika, Natural Flavor), Erythorbic Acid, Dehydrated Habanero Peppers.|
|Other||U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
Questions, comments or recipes,
please call 1-800-611-9778
VISIT US AT www.staggchili.com
PLEASE RECYCLE STEEL
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.