- RSS loading...
Sunny D Liquid Center Gummies
The gummies are tender and soft for chewing. The tangy flavor will wake your taste buds up.
This is possibly one of the more interesting food products—snacks—I have ever come across. Anyone familiar with gummy bears already know this isn't anything new, but take another glance because it's different. Yes, the company known for producing and selling orange juices, even in alumimum cans, tries its shot at making gummy snacks. What's next, a made-for-TV movie? Okay, that'll be a little weird—Sunny D Productions/Films.
You'd think these are just another batch of gummies from a different brand. In fact, I find these to be much more soft and tender, making it easy to eat and chew. And no, they didn't lie: there is some liquid in the middle of the pieces that'll guarantee to make your mouth water; It's tangy and not too sweet. The shapes of the pieces are Sunny D orange juice gallons. Hey, don't yell at me, I didn't make these. I think they agreed to choose Sunny D's famous orange juice gallons as their pieces since that's initially what many people think when they hear the brand. It's a bizarre choice but it's totally fine. What about the logo "Sunny D" as gummy pieces? I don't mind that either, as long as it tastes good, which this does.
I realized something as I ate these prior to writing this review: This is the perfect snack to give to someone who's having a bad day and/or feeling bitter and angry. Let's face it: Recently, people have been very angry and frustrated (go watch the evening news on TV, or click the "NEWS" section of any newspaper website online). The best method to cheer them up? Give them a bag of Sunny D gummies. (If you're a writer/producer for TV commercials, feel free to steal that idea from me. You're welcome—don't get up, please.) That may not sound like something that's meme worthy, so we're sure this will truly cool off those angst-filled people.
Overall, I definitely recommend these snacks. Granted, I feel these may be featured at the checkout counters to entice last-minute shoppers for a quick snack, but nevertheless, it's a snack worth getting. Know someone who's feeling angry because their NCAA Tournament Bracket was busted? Tell them to chill out, sit down and have some Sunny D gummies. I'm sure it'll work.
- Delicious and tender, liquid gummies. Gives yoiu a fresh taste of their famous orange juice flavor.
|Item||Liquid Center Gummies|
Orange & Strawberry Naturally and Artificially Flavored
Filled with a BOLD & TANGY BURST of flavor
|Bar Code Number||0 77290 90640 1|
|Net Weight||3.6 OZ (102 g)|
|Product Number||727640B 1298|
|Distributed by||PEARSON CANDY CO.
ST. PAUL, MN 55116
|Serving Size||8 pieces (32g)|
|Servings Per Container||About 3|
|Calories from Fat||--|
|Total Fat||0g - 0%|
|Sodium||20mg - 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||24g - 9%|
Includes 17g Added Sugars - 35%
|Potassium||1mg - 0%|
|Vitamin C||90mg - 100%|
|Ingredients||Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch (Potato), Citric Acid, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Modified Food Starch (Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil Carnauba Wax, Red 40, Yellow 5.|
|Safety Warning||Small Objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.|
FILLED GUMMY SNACKS
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
This product was manufactured in a facility where milk, eggs, almonds, coconut, peanuts and soy are used in the production of other products
SunnyD is a registered trademark of Sunny Delight Beverages Co. used under the license by Pearson Candy Co.
©2016 Sunny Delight Beverages Co.
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.