- RSS loading...
Kentucky Fried Chicken Hot Sauce
Popular hot sauce packet from the famous restaurant Kentucky Fried Chicken. This sauce has a tangy taste that brings a kick and tingle to your taste buds, that when applied to the chicken, results in a more mouth-watering bite.
For as long as I've dined at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), I can remember the very first time I ventured into the realm of eating food with hot sauce—as a kid thinking that eating foods with hot sauce will make me more manly (hah!). I do remember KFC's hot sauce packets designed in black, but now, as you can tell from the pictures, they can easily be mistaken for ketchup packets. Nevertheless, you know you're all grown up when you stop eating chicken with ketchup and start eating it with hot sauce.
The taste has not changed one bit, not since I first tried it during my elementary school days (yeah, my father was a huge fan of Tabasco and gradually got me to eat food with hot sauce). Perhaps the makers of this hot sauce wouldn't want to be compared to Tabasco's tangy taste (perhaps it was made in the same facility), but it tastes very similar to it. Very tangy with that lip-smacking kick, guaranteed to make your mouth water. If you're not accustomed to hot sauce, you may find this very spicy and hot, but not too much to where you need to call firefighters to put your mouth out.
Like I said, it hasn't changed since; It didn't get better, it didn't get worse. The only thing that's changed is the design of the packet, and to the unsuspecting, hungry eater, it'll be easy to mistake this for ketchup packets. Other than that, I sure would like to see KFC go back to their black-colored hot sauce packet design again for nostalgic reasons.
You can only find this hot sauce at your local KFC restaurant. It's tangy, spicy but very delicious. Your chicken will thank you for it!
- The spicy taste tingles your taste buds, resulting in a mouth-watering bite. We even recommend KFC to release their own hot sauce bottle containing this condiment itself.
|Brand Name||Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)|
|Bar Code number||--|
|Product Number||B3 (????)|
|Servings per Container||--|
|Calories From Fat||--|
|Ingredient Statement||Water, Hot Sauce (Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Distilled Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Jalapeño Peppers, Dried Peppers, Corn Oil, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Acetic Acid.|
|Other||Packaged exclusively for use by KFC and its franchises.
KFC, Louisville, KY, 40232 ©2015 KFC Corporation.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Nice put up. I truly like your content. It's inspiring and I absolutely like it. Please go to my website.Menuprice is a menu information portal on the best fast food restaurants. We provide latest menu and price information for the leading fast food restaurants. Find the menu and price information in one place. <a href="https://menuprice.ae/restaurants/kfc-menu-and-prices-in-uae/">price kfc menu</a>