- RSS loading...
Happy Over Old Tech
Honestly, at this point in life, with rising costs of everything, why wouldn't we be happy about seeing and having the opportunity to purchase old tech? The best part about them is they don't track you nor inhibit any warning messages that you're forced to agree upon before the usage of the product, so in this case, you might has well jump for joy over it. We're at that age now.
Another thing about stuff like VCRs is you own it. You don't need to worry about monthly subscriptions just to watch your favorite shows/movies; You can watch anytime and anything.
Now, if only electronics companies can produce a consumer-level HD-VCR...
Image taken: Goodwill
Credit: Kris Caballero
Made and created on October 27, 2022.
TEXT: If game show contestants in the seventies got excited for winning appliances, then it's totally okay for me to be happy buying these.
This image is licensed under Creative Commons. Link back and/or give credit where due:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.