- RSS loading...
Holiday Shopping in 2021
Shortages, delayed shipments, inflation, a tanking economy, convoluted rules and restrictions, along with a confusing outlook, all for the sake of celebrating the holidays this year. You're in luck: A personal friend of ours jokingly summed it up on the image above.
Facts: That picture was taken with an old Razor phone I used to have—taking this very picture back in late 2007. That aisle was at Target, as I laughed and told my buddy to act like he's shopping in an empty aisle, which he did. Fast forward fourteen years later, it seemed like we saw the future crack open before our eyes. I think it's eerie when things you thought would never occur, actually does, good or bad. Maybe those who can foresee the future shouldn't be ignored, but then again, that also doesn't mean they'll be right either. Wow, man...
Shout out to our personal friend, Dwight for this picture!
Credit: Kris Caballero
Made and created on November 08, 2021.
TEXT: Holiday Shopping in 2021 be like:
This image is licensed under Creative Commons. Link back and/or give credit where due:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
MORE ORIGINAL MEMES
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.