- RSS loading...
Fear is what keeps us up at night,
drilling questions haunt our minds
like an angry poltergeist.
Will I ever find my true happiness in myself?
Will I ever find that happiness of myself
reflected in a companion, a lover, a friend
far deeper than anyone I know?
Will I be able to respect myself enough
to know when someone is poison?
Will I let go of all this pain, doubt,
and uncertainty I hold inside out of fear
of not being me without it?
Or should I fear not being myself with it?
Should I fear at all?
What is fear?
Is it truly just a choice
or is it a necessity for protection?
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.