- RSS loading...
The norm since 2020.
Lots to fear and to face,
Social unrest in abidance with politics
where Peace lost its chance.
In person or online,
angered everyone out of their pants.
Chaos erupts, patience ran dry,
as we witness a historic revolution.
New age declared in response,
by all corporate institutions.
The madness continues for who knows how long,
as I seek to ask questions
Age-old questions I wish were answered,
thus will be mentioned:
What lies beyond our planet and our Universe?
Asking while the violence escalates.
What's it like up there?
I must metaphysically meditate.
My loved ones, my ancestors who have passed,
all can hear my mind.
I can only hear but the sounds of Nature,
a Mother who's so kind.
Sun shines between the clouds,
amidst all the anger and never-ending fights.
Unsure how to go about carrying forward,
fingers crossed for light.
Lots of lessons learned,
from myself and worldwide,
Harness the beauty and cures of Mother Nature,
by going and embracing Her outside.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.