- RSS loading...
Angry eBay Seller Message
The professionalism when dealing with eBay sellers is astounding. The only way someone would get this angry is if they're dying to get your money (scammers come to mind). I don't blame them, especially living in unusual times like this. However, even asking for something nice still triggers people, and seeing this message I got was absolutely hilarious.
In case you're not familiar, "jebend" is a British swear word referencing the male genitalia (this eBay seller is from the UK). According to a user on Reddit, it's a Northern UK alternative to "bellend." In other words, by US standards, translating the term used by this UK eBay seller was that I'm an "unequivocal [dick]." That's the cutest thing someone ever said to me.
Even if terms like this make a valid insult toward someone, I beg to question the ordeal. Of all the profane phrases and terms that currently exist, apparently the male 'schlong' seems to be of his concern. Looking at his response, 'dick' was the first thing on his mind, given reports that the pandemic has placed active men at higher risk of erectile dysfunction (ED), and also the likelihood of priapism. That makes sense, I mean, if you knew you were going to get fired, you'd be making jokes and hurling insults at others about losing your job since that what's running through your mind, right? Makes total sense being uptight about yours, or another man's 'dong,' as a basis of attacking someone else.
Keep it up, 'danne.' I hope your eBay store thrives during these tough times. Don't let your angry, unprofessional messages like this one get in the way of your success. If you do so, that would be an unequivocal business practice, wouldn't it? Stay mad, mate!
What a 'wasteman.'
Credit: Kris Caballero
Made and created on March 11, 2022.
TEXT: I'm not sure which is worse: This eBay seller's unprofessional message over a cancelled transaction, or that penis was the first thing on his mind as his basis of attack.
"Does COVID-19 cause erectile dysfunction and shrink your penis?"
This image is licensed under Creative Commons. Link back and/or give credit where due:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.