- RSS loading...
Morongo Hotel & Casino
Having visited a modest, but growing, casino in California, it is then I learned that the last time I visited this place was back in 2011. Roughly eight years later, things have only improved for the casino standing strong at Cabazon, California.
The pictures aren't much but that's because photography generally isn't allowed inside casinos. With that being said, you may personally want to check inside the casino itself and the new renovations taking place. It's getting better compared to how it was back in 2011.
Perhaps the highlight of my trip here was testing my luck ultimately playing video poker for the very first time (the first and only games I've played was blackjack and slots). Much to my curiosity and eagerness, finding a good machine with a good seat to play video poker took albeit some time and patience before pressing my luck. I'm no high roller but I did manage to win $45—nothing too major.
I feel we all work too hard to keep ourselves above water that we forget to make room in having fun. In my case, personally, I haven't visited nor hung around a casino since January 2016, and grew up having a huge respect and hobby in casino gaming, thus managing a sub-domain dedicated to it oddly branded GAMINGSOTROS. Lay back, have a drink, eat a meal, let it ride and rub off your worries away: Visit Morongo!
More Photo Galleriesback to Photo Galleries
Nisei Week (2013)
Excellent Japanese festival at the heart of downtown Los Angeles!
MNF: Chiefs vs. Rams
A night well spent watching Monday Night Football in person!
Polka Polish Cuisine
The best Polish restaurant in Glendale, California!
Universal Studios (2018)
A HUGE thank you to Sandy for a great adventure at Universal!
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.