- RSS loading...
Your Points of View versus Others
It's no surprise: We all know someone like this who talks and openly expresses about controversial topics, be it online or in person.
Personal perspective is like a polygon: There's more than one side to it. Just because you see, and/or are in favor of, one side and not other doesn't mean your side is the "better" one. Even so, not everyone will agree with your perspective(s), so you either accept disagreements from others in a civilized way, or find something else to talk about....let alone find new friends.
Source: Angry Birds Toons (DVD review at SHOWSOTROS)
Screenshot used under fair use.
Credit: Kris Caballero
Made and created on June 23, 2018.
TEXT: You speak out your personal points of view while expecting everyone to agree with what you said, but when others are given the chance to speak, it's okay for you to attack them just because their views don't fit with your own?
This image is licensed under Creative Commons. Link back and/or give credit where due:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.