- RSS loading...
[VIDEO] "God of War: Stone Mason's Edition" (PS4) Unboxing
Happy 4th of July!
This is an article not only for fellow video gamers, but to those who want to keep safe from the craziness going on outside. Don't get me wrong, I love me some fireworks and barbecue, but for whatever reason, there'll always some prick(s) who ruin the fun for everyone else. With that being said, let's enjoy a clean, safe and quiet celebration here at VIDEOGAMESOTROS! with another unboxing video—God of War: Stone Mason's Edition—by our fellow video gaming enthusiast Brian Velarde!
Impressive! This edition includes:
• Steelbook game
• 2-inch Horse and Troll figurines
• 2-inch Huldra Brothers figurines
• Mimir talking keychain
• God of War sticker and a thank you letter from producer Cory Barlog
• Cloth map
• Stone Mason's ring
• 9-inch statue of Kratos and Atreus
• Digital code with access to digital mini artbook, comic (#0), Defender of the Chosen and Exile's Guardian shields and Death's Vow armor set
Now THIS is a collector's edition shock full of goodies and digital content exclusive to this purchase Make the most out of that time-and-a-half, or double pay, because you'll need it for this set. It's definitely worth it! Any thoughts, comments, reactions and first impressions are welcome on the comments below!
To watch live streams of Brian Velarde's video gaming, tune in to Twitch.tv at https://www.twitch.tv/lonewolfshinobi and/or subscribe to his YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/lonewolfshinobi!
MORE VIDEO GAME TALK TALK ARTICLES
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.