- RSS loading...
Me and My RC Royal Crown Cola
One of the most humble brands of cola in the markets today.
I recall a moment when needing some consumable liquid to ease off the thirst I had caused by hot weather, temporarily. After doing some moderate grocery shopping, I saw a vending machine and decided to spend 50¢ just to quench my minor dehydration for a bit. Granted, soda isn't the best choice when quenching your thirst but it was something (I purchased this earlier this year during the summer days). I went with a drink that I don't often purchase, but went and bought it anyway. You're looking at my first take with beverage that isn't Pepsi or Coca-Cola: RC Cola! I acted like this was a new brand launched by a new company, until I read the print on the front—EST. 1905.
Cola drinks are great to drink, in moderation, given its high sugar content, but also a great choice alongside a delicious lunch/dinner. First impression after my very first sip was that this cola tastes a little smoother than the other ones I've tasted, drank and enjoyed in the past. The carbonation is there and not as 'sharp,' in other words, it won't feel like it's pinching your tongue/throat. With its sugar content there, I don't find this to be too sweet, and for me personally, that's a good thing. Other folks may like the high sugar content, and a strong amount of sweetness, and that's fine. For me, I think it's just right for my taste. Also, the product design has stuck around for decades, so it's easy to recognize the famous white-blue colors with the red-colored brand name when shopping for this. Usually when I'm about to work, drive, watch sports, eat, and/or doing something that requires my undivided attention and focus, I resort to a drink like this. I'm not one who indulges much on coffee, despite my love for iced coffee, but drinks like these are enough to get me up and running whenever I need a little boost. (No, I don't drink energy drinks. I find them too strong for me.)
What more can I say? I find RC to be the most humble brand of cola to date. We've seen commercial ads and banners almost everywhere we go, and celebrities doing big promotions for those very brands mentioned previously. I perceive RC Cola to be the brand that's chilling in the background, not bothering and annoying everyone with their products. They're there if you're interested in consuming their drinks. After a little impulsive purchase in trying and drinking this, even under my own curiosity, I became a fan and went on to purchase the twelve-pack about a week later. I'm a fan of the quiet, humble brands, as opposed to the brands who spend billions of dollars advertising their products saying something like "PLEASE BUY OUR PRODUCTS! HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WE NEED TO PAY OFF OUR NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTIONS SO PLEASE BUY! OUR LIVES ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR WALLETS!!!" Man...don't you hate that? I sure do.
Stay humble, RC. I see you, I recognized you and I'm now a fan of you. For those who, too, love this brand of cola, we have Claud A. Hatcher to thank—the inventor/creator of RC Cola. We also want to thank those for keeping this cola brand alive as well!
- Humble brand, humble taste.
- Comes in Diet and other variants (i.e. Sugar Free, Lemon, Cherry).
- Its brand became involved in the Cola Wars of the eighties.
|Item||Me and My RC - Royal Crown Cola|
|Description||Royal Crown Cola • EST. 1905
160 CALORIES PER CAN
|Bar Code number||0 781960 9|
|Net Content||12 FL OZ (355 mL)|
|Serving Size||1 Can|
|Total Fat||0g - 0%|
|Sodium||40mg - 2%|
|Total Carb.||43g - 16%|
|Incl. 43g Added Sugars||85%|
|Ingredients||CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CAFFEINE, NATURAL FLAVORS, ACACA GUM.|
|Other||PRODUCED UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF DR PEPPER/SEVEN UP, INC., 5301 LEGACY DRIVE, PLANO, TX 75024.™ & © 2019 DR PEPPER/SEVEN UP, INC. CAFFEINE CONTENT: 43mg/12 fl oz
105 18 B1 RE827 N
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.