- RSS loading...
Kroger Deluxe Frozen Yogurt - Caramel Praline
It is products like these that made Kraft what it is for so many years. The delicious taste of the mac and cheese has held its own, and still does. A great meal for both kids and adults, along with food aficionados.
I live in California, and despite that it's only March (the time this review was written during), weather has casted a roller coaster of conditions, from dry heat to heavy rainfall. During the extreme hot weather, I've developed a kick for ice cream/frozen yogurt. I personally don't indulge in sweets often, but treats like ice cream/frozen yogurt fit the bill. And this delectable frozen yogurt from Kroger® is no exception. Might as well, right?
Upon taste testing, you can already test the amazingness of this frozen yogurt from the get-go. Since sweet treats often get turned away for being "too high in sugar," the sugar content is much lower than the last time I've eaten frozen yogurt. This is a good thing to help try entice customers/foodies to jump back and enjoy a nice tub of frozen yogurt (ice cream). All in all, the sugar content, taste-wise, is much lower than before while enjoying the beautiful, utopian bliss that this frozen treat has given us for years on end.
Since this flavor is Caramel Praline, my personal favorite, the caramel and pralines taste fresh and crisp. The caramel isn't too sweet per se but good enough to enjoy that gooey magnificence. Given how delicious and clean this tastes, you may find yourself eating half the carton! (Maybe that's just me.)
Anyway, whether you enjoy this as an ingredient with your dessert recipe(s), served on your favorite cone and/or by itself, there's a lot to love with frozen yogurt. Granted, if you live in California and aren't sure of how hot it'll get, consider a cool-off and take in some frozen yogurt. Don't let it drip and melt!
- The caramel flavor stands out, melded nicely with the not-overly-sweet ice cream.
|Item||Deluxe Frozen Yogurt - Caramel Praline|
|Description||Kroger Deluxe Frozen Yogurt is the perfect everyday indulgence. Fresh from our own local dairies, our frozen yogurt is made exclusively by us...and especially for you! Our wide variety of flavors ensures you'll find something to please everyone in your family.
And for even more good fun, look for our line of frozen treats like Arctic Blasters™ and Ice Pix™ that will make you feel like a kid again!
|Bar Code Number||0 11110 01433 7|
|Net Weight||48 FL OZ (1.5 QT) 1.41L|
|Distributed by||The Kroger Co.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
|Serving Size||½ cup (71g)|
|Servings Per Container||12|
|Total Fat||2.5g - 4%|
|Saturated Fat||1g - 5%|
|Cholesterol||5g - 2%|
|Sodium||85mg - 4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||24g - 8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0g - 0%|
|Ingredients||Cultured Pasteurized Milk and Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Buttermilk, Almonds, Butter (Cream, Salt), Whey, Cellulose Gel, Mono- and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Locust Bean Gum, Polysorbate 80, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Pectin, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Annatto (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum.|
|Contains||Almond, Soy, Milk|
|Other||Comments or Questions?
800-632-6900 or www.kroger.com
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.