- RSS loading...
Springfield Maraschino Cherries
Humble brand with a humble taste, and this Springfield cherries do not disappoint. Also available in a larger jar.
I'm not sure if cherries ever had a nickname, but if it did, I'd call them "The Finisher." Over and over again, you hear bakers and/or chefs finish off a delectable dish with "a cherry on top." Besides being the ingredient that tops and finishes off the construction of a dish, we often take cherries for granted. With these Maraschino Cherries on hand, not one feeling of disappointment will lurk through. Oh, and it's totally okay if you eat cherries by themselves!
Soaked in cane cherry liquid, these are fresh-from-the-jar cherries from the Springfield—the company that brought us Mandarin Oranges which are one of my personal favorites. Straight from the jar, the cherries are ripe, they're tender, not too sweet and are ready to include in any of your recipes. The label on the jar warns that there may be pits but I haven't had a problem with this. Still, best to be sure.
Having eaten the smaller jar of these cherries, I could not think of anything wrong to say about these. Springfield strikes again! You'll love these amazing cherries.
Last thing: I recommend using these cherries after being chilled in the refrigerator, instead of room temperature.
- Cherries taste fresh and are not too sweet. They taste great by themselves or added with another dish/recipe.
|Bar Code Number||0 41380 26807 9|
|Net Weight||16 OZ (454g)|
|Distributed by||Unified Grocers, Inc.
Commerce, CA 90040
www unifiedgrocers com
|Product Number||26807-A-GRAY / G1105144|
|Serving Size||1 cherry (6g)|
|Total Fat||0g - 0%|
|Saturated Fat||0g - 0%|
|Cholesterol||0mg - 0%|
|Sodium||0mg - 0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3g - 1%|
|Fiber||0g - 0%|
|Ingredients||Cherries, Water, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), FD & C Red 40, and Sulfur Dioxide (Preservative).|
|Contains||Real Cherries - May Contain Pits|
|Other||Refrigerate after opening.|
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.