- RSS loading...
Tomí Sardines Premium Quality
One of the more popular brands of sardines, available at most Asian/Filipino grocery stores, these sardines make a great compliment to your main dish. Can also be eaten by itself.
Another Philippine product, this time it's sardines.
More often than not, you eat sardines as a little side to your main course. Being drenched in tomato sauce, these sardines give off a little on the salty side. There are times when sardines are bitter and straight-up bland but these are salty. Once again, if you're cautious about your salt intake, be generous with these. Other than that, it tastes good.
Since recipes seem to be the popular thing here at FOODSOTROS™, here's one for this product:
1 tblsp [table spoon] butter or oil (unsalted butter/canola oil works)
1 small onion, diced
Stir until onions are softened/opaque
Add 1 can (5.5oz) Tomí Sardines
5 spears of Asparagus (cut into 1 inch slices)
3 tblsp of water
½ tsp of pepper
Cook and turn off the heat when asparagus is tender.
And there's another recipe for you all! Send us your feedback if you tried this along with a picture!
- Tender taste on the sardines themselves, whose salt content is balanced with the tomato sauce.
- Salt content can be a bit strong.
|Item||Sardines Premium Quality|
|Description||In Tomato Sauce Chili Added|
|Bar Code Number||7 95981 25919 5|
|Net Weight||5.5 oz (155g)|
|Distributed by||CENTURY PACIFIC FOOD, INC.
Talisayan, Zamboanga City Philippines
Pomona, California 91768, U.S.A.
|Product Number||THTDD0606B / CPG34|
|Servings per Container||about 2|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5g - 8%|
|Saturated Fat||2g - 10%|
|Cholesterol||25mg - 8%|
|Sodium||600mg - 25%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2g - 1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1g - 5%|
|Ingredients||Sardines, Tomato Paste, Soya Oil, Modified Starch, Iodized Salt, Chili and Spices.|
|Allergen Information||Fish (sardines), Soy|
|Other||Product of the Philippines
Under license from:
TOMI FOODS, INC.
Pomona, CA 91768
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.