- RSS loading...
What a Rude Customer Once Said
Read the caption, but with a thick Spanish/Brazilian accent.
Employee advice: If a rude customer threatens you for a refund by asking whether you're hungry or not, go ahead and file for sexual harrassment. If an idiot customer back in 2017 gets arrested for making bomb threats, we can do the same to one who uses hunger as a threat against the employees just doing what the customer wants.
Why is that? Let's just say that phrase "YOU HUNGRY?" was featured in a French porn movie....featuring a threesome with two men and a woman. There you go.
Credit: Kris Caballero
Made and created on August 02, 2019.
TEXT: "YOU HUNGRY? YOU HUNGRY?! BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. I SAID, YOU HUNGRY?!?! SHUT UP! NO! NO! YOU NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME! I AM CLIENT! I DON'T LIKE HOW YOU TALK TO ME! I WANT REFUND!"
This image is licensed under Creative Commons. Link back and/or give credit where due:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.