- RSS loading...
Louisiana's Pure Crystal Hot Sauce
One of the iconic brands among chefs and restaurants, especially used by chef Emeril Lagasse. Delivers a bright and tangy taste that perfect for everyone to try and apply to their main dishes.
I still have yet to run into a hot sauce I didn't like, especially Louisiana hot sauce. There's really a lot to be said given the delicious entreés that made Louisiana an excellent destination to travel to.
Since I've tried a lot of spicy sauces previously, some already reviewed here, this wasn't too spicy or "alarming" as it seems. Looking at the label and the look of the bottle overall, it's a humble sauce. The taste is on the tangy side with some kick to trigger your mouth to water. Some may find the tanginess to be a bit much, but it depends on the foods you apply this to, and your taste buds. The chiles and the peppers in the sauce really come through, integrating perfectly when using this sauce on your main course as it is not overpowering.
It wasn't just the fact that it's Louisiana hot sauce that attracted me to this item, but it was that chef Emeril Lagasse used this hot sauce on his Food Network TV show Emeril Live. Witnessing that, I was always curious what that bottle of hot sauce with the white label and green cap tasted like, and having found it, here it is!
This sauce almost never gets in your face, forcing you to try it. This is as modest a sauce as you can get, and the taste makes up for it. Oh, and if you want to train your taste buds to get used to the spiciness of hot sauce, this is also a great start. It's not too strong, but not too bland.
Give it a try!
- The spicy content isn't too overbearing, but it's enough for the average eater to tolerate. Delivers a boost of flavor both by itself, as an ingredient or a condiment to your dishes.
|Brand Name||Louisiana's Pure|
|Item||Crystal Hot Sauce|
|Bar Code number||0 48400 00002 2|
|Net Weight||6 FL. OZ. (177 mL)|
|Serving Size||1 tsp (5 mL)|
|Servings per Container||35|
|Calories From Fat||--|
|Total Fat||0 - 0%|
|Sodium||135mg - 6%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 - 0%|
|Protein||0 - 0%|
|Ingredient Statement||Aged Red Cayenne Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Salt.|
|Other||©Baumer Foods, Inc.
Metairie, LA 70001 Product of U.S.A.
Shake well before using.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.