- RSS loading...
KCU Network Upgrades to 4K!
It is to our excitement that we bring to our viewers, workers, conglomerates and fans of our network about this news: We have made a subtle move to upgrade to 4K! Keeping up with the increasing demand of entertaining, as well as educating, we want to project more visual goodness along with an extended longevity of our content in the years to come. Furthermore, digitizing and archiving for potential 4K/Blu-Ray releases will be easier than ever.
Over the course of the decade, despite this 2018 year set to be the ten-year anniversary of SHOWSOTROS Productions, lots have been maintained yet balanced to keep steady with new projects, new collaborations and a personal life, this upgrade becomes the biggest shift in the network's history. Looking to creatively stay within budget, while executing means to produce feature-length films for the first time, it makes sense to acquire the best possible choice to make that all happen.
Also, due to this, shows such as Beat Chatter and Handheld Niño, originally shot at 720p, will now be shot at 1080p for the new episodes in production, big thanks to the camera's ability to shoot 60 progressive frames at 1080.
Once again, this excitement couldn't have happened without the support and viewership from every single one of you. However, there will be a delay in releasing new episodes and new reviews on the websites, but however, there's a few currently in queue and ready to post and upload. Big thanks for your patience but also, big thanks for sticking around!
Here's to a great and fabulous new year!
This article has been written and posted on January 21, 2018
MORE NETWORK NEWS ARTICLES
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.