- RSS loading...
Slot Me Silly #0003: "Kitty Glitter"
Cat lovers, rejoice: this is Kitty Glitter! If anything, I may have seen the actual slot machine of this game once, but I never took the time to play it. Then again, it depends on the denominations required to bet, since I often hang around 1¢ and sometimes 5¢ machines. If I ever feel lucky and looking to let 'em ride, I go to the quarter machines. Dollar and/or five dollar machines? Forget it because I'm too cheap.
Okay, well, playing this game on the PC, it's not so bad. What I do like are the odds of getting Bonus Spins, which is quite high. It's very forgiving and it's cool seeing various kinds of cats show up. Reminder: this is based off of the PC game of the slot machine. The odds integrated on the actual machine game found from your favorite casino(s) will vary. Anyway, here's my gameplay:
Interesting with that diamond layout of the reels, isn't it? Something new and different makes a game like this quite fun. Would've liked to see more animation but it's still a good game to play.
(Click image to view full size.)
Given that there's a quadrillion video slot games make this a tough one to find in casinos. It depends on the casino, its location and the amount of slot machines on the floor, but you won't find these around anymore.
Anyone played this before and/or recently? Tell us your experience playing this game!
Write a Comment
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.