- RSS loading...
Señor Rico® Mexican Style Gelatin
This gelatin delivers in taste and quality. It's not too sweet and makes for a perfect choice to pack for school or work.
Back to gelatin....again.
In addition to Señor Rico's amazing Rainbow Gelatin, here comes the "Mexican Style" gelatin. I believe it's also called "parfait" but I can see that this is Rico's own little twist on their awesome gelatin.
The taste is no different: it's smooth, not-too-sweet lip-smackin' deliciousness. There's nothing complex about this gelatin because it's enough to satisfy your dessert craving. Once again, it's the perfect choice for your lunch at work/school.
My only thing is I don't like how there are pieces of the gelatin stuck on the sides of the cup. Makes it harder to finish up, clean slate. Other that that, it's not a big deal.
This excellent gelatin not only tastes amazing but it won't break the bank either! Highly recommended!
- Tastes fresh with a unique blend of flavors. Great for kids and adults; Not too sweet.
|Item||Mexican Style Gelatin|
|Description||Naturally & Artificially Flavored
|Bar Code Number||0 97928 11017 1|
|Net Weight||5 OZ (142g)|
|Manufactured by||Lakeview Farms, LLC, Delphos, OH 45833
|Product Number||1432 (????)|
|Serving Size||1 unit (142g)|
|Servings per Container||1|
|Total Fat||1g - 2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5g - 3%|
|Cholesterol||0mg - 0%|
|Sodium||60mg - 3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||26g - 9%|
|Fiber||0g - 0%|
|Ingredients||Water, Sugar, Gelatin, Corn Syrup Solids, Palm Oil, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Caseinate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Red 40, Artificial Color, Dextrose, Locust Bean Gum, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.|
|Other||PERISHABLE. KEEP REFRIGERATED.|
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.