- RSS loading...
Santa Paula Black Pepper (Ground ~19~)
One of the most underrated, humble brands of pepper being sold out there. Given its start at a popular dollar store, this has become one of the most highly-sought brands of pepper, given its great taste.
I can't imagine living in a residence without pepper. It's been here since we learned to walk and go out dining, possibly ever. A spice once thought to be incredibly spicy, our tastes have grown used to the 'heat' that pepper brings.
This is ground black pepper by a registered company name that goes by Santa Paula. Although you can find these at your local dollar-store, the taste seems quite expensive. Whether you apply it on your food, post-cooking, or as part of your favorite spice rub, this little can will surprise your taste buds. Even those who aren't accustomed to spicy foods (come on, people) will be able to withstand the heat from this pepper along with fully cultivating its taste. Sure it's cheap but that doesn't mean it's bland. I personally use this on most homemade dishes I dine on.
Just one thing: as much as I like this brand of pepper, you can tell from the pictures above that there's a misspelling: Most Popular Spice In The Word?! I'm not sure if they mean by their brand of pepper that's popular or pepper in general that's popular. Nevertheless, if my English proficiency doesn't fail me as I'm writing this, I succinctly think they meant Most Popular Spice In The WORLD. However, if "Word" is what they truly mean, then what's the word being conveyed here?
Despite that misspelling which explains the 0.5 deduction, let alone the poor shame in mass marketing this cool product, and if you're done laughing, I still recommend giving this pepper a shot. Your food will appreciate it.
- Very nice taste, and not too sharp or spicy. Works best as both an ingredient or a condiment.
- Needs proofreading on back label.
|Brand Name||Santa Paula|
|Item||Black Pepper (Ground ~19~)|
|Bar Code number||8 76416 13118 4|
|Net Weight||1.6 OZ. (45g)|
|Distributed by||Kaymile Trading Inc.
El Monte, CA 91731
Product of China
|Servings per Container||--|
|Calories From Fat||--|
MORE SPICE/SEASONING REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.