- RSS loading...
The Seeds of Math Releases First Video Lesson
After much speculation, newly launched The Seeds of Mathematics have released their very first math video lesson. The style of video was inspired, and akin to that of, popular online education website Khan Academy.
Looking to start with the very basics of Arithmetic, the online tutorials/lesson series begins with single-digit Addition using the number line to visually interpret the process of such discipline. It was previously reported that the lessons were going to start with Mathematical (Symbolic) Logic but instead, lessons began with the elementary basics.
"While I truly wanted to start with Logic, I felt there was more that needed to be researched and presented. Lessons will be on the website, however, I just felt the need to start with basic Addition as it is required in nearly everything done in Life. The reason I thought I wanted to start with Logic? Controversies everywhere, namely online. The fact that we live in a truly illogical world can be a bothersome thought, but without speculation, or any kind of cramming over the linguistic interpretations for truth and validity, I just wanted to launch our website off with learning how to add."
— Kris Caballero
You can watch their first tutorial video on The Seeds of Math's website by clicking here: http://kcuniversal.net/the-seeds-of-math/arithmetic/addition-single-digit.
Fact: This project being shelved since 2014, The Seeds of Math was originally titled MATHSOTROS! until the decision was made to move from the SHOWSOTROS! conglomerate to lend the idea and project to The Seeds of Books, in terms of promoting reading and education.
This article has been written and posted on October 08, 2017
MORE NETWORK NEWS ARTICLES
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.