- RSS loading...
Jennifer's Artichoke Bread
No surprise: FOODSOTROS has been one of the highest visited sub-section in the SHOWSOTROS conglomerate. We love talking about the food we eat and why; We like even sharing our own recipes, so long as the secret ingredients don't get leaked. Nevertheless, we're always in search for a great recipe waiting to give our taste buds their own Mardi Gras. And who better to do it than with a personal friend of mine Jennifer? Here's her amazing original recipe "Artichoke Bread:"
• Take long bread (French bread works or an uncut loaf), cut horizontally and scoop out the 'spongy' part inside the bread. Don't throw that away!
• That part of the bread is required with 1 stick of [unsalted] butter and 2 to 4 chopped cloves of garlic into a pot
Before heating, in a separate bowl, mix 2 to 4 cups of cheese (shredded cheddar and Jack)
• 1½ lb of sour cream
• 1 jar of marinated artichokes
• 1 can of artichoke hearts
• Back to the pot: On medium to low heat, brown the bread and melt the butter. When browned up and butter melted, add to the artichoke mixture in the bowl
• Scoop the mixture and fill the bread 'shells' with mixture. Bake in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown (oven temperatures may vary)
And there you have it! The taste is creamy, sweet and a chocked full of exponential goodness.
Special thanks to Jennifer for her recipe submission! Check her artwork and paintings on Facebook "Jenn's Wall Art:" https://www.facebook.com/jenswallart.
MORE APPETIZING AND EASY RECIPES
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.