- RSS loading...
Taco Bell™ Diablo Sauce
Coming from a popular food chain takes a chance on one of its popular hot sauces. The taste still holds and makes a great condiment, or ingredient, to various dishes.
Suppose you love a packet of hot sauce so much, you wish the fast food restaurant released a bottle of it for sale. We're certain there were a handful of people that made that wish, and that wish came true: the Diablo Sauce from Taco Bell!
Whenever we get the chance to order a nice meal from Taco Bell, we always get the Diablo sauce. Nothing against the other sauces, but we like our sauces super hot and super spicy. Like Sriracha, it took a bit of time to get used to the level of heat, but then eventually, we got used to it.
The taste of this sauce gives hints of salsa, almost like it's freshly pureed. Only obvious difference is that there aren't any cilantro in it. Anyway, the aroma that the sauce gives off makes one think this includes chipotle which is understandable due the strong smell of the spices. Lots of strong pepper taste yet not too tangy (some folks like the tanginess, while some don't). The strong heat gets its leverage from the vinegar, as with most hot sauces, but its contrast best fits with dishes that includes ground meat. You can try this with pizza or omelets, however, it's hard to find a specific balance using this without eating it with tacos, burritos, nachos and the like. If anything, it also goes fine with burgers. We say so because of the tomatoes included in this sauce. (Go try it with any dishes you may feel this sauce fits.)
Looking at the back label—information written on the Profile Info below—this was distributed by Kraft Foods. Seems like Kraft has been doing a fantastic job listening to food fans and what they see may satisfy the stomachs of many. In fact, creating a bottled version of a sauce only found in packets at a fast food restaurant is a great idea. According to our website statistics, the other popular sauce happens to be the KFC Hot Sauce, as we'd like to see a bottled version of that. Nevertheless, this product turned out awesome.
It's only a matter of time that word gets out about this, if it hasn't already. Check this sauce out!
- Items like these ought to encourage other food chains to release any condiments they feel is most popular with their customers. Other than that, the taste is clean and sharp and adds some bite into your foods.
|Brand Name||Taco Bell™|
|Description||THE HYPE IS REAL|
|Bar Code number||0 121000 06062 7|
|Net Weight||7.5 OZ (213g)|
|Product Number||8680007812 / /24A01049 019M 2357 (????)|
|Distributed by||Kraft Heinz Food Company,
Chicago, IL 60601
© Kraft Foods
|Serving Size||1 tsp (5g)|
|Servings per Container||About 43 servings|
|Total Fat||0g - 0%|
|Sodium||25mg - 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0g - 0%|
|Ingredients||TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), WATER, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, SPICES, SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, DRIED ONIONS, DRIED GARLIC, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA.|
|Other||0 CALORIES PER 1 TSP
Taco Bell® and logo are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell IP Holder, LLC.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
BEST WHEN USED BY DATE ON BOTTLE
CONTACT US AT:
For other great tips and recipe ideas, visit KraftHeinzCompany.com
Not a significant source of sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vit D, calcium, iron and potas.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.