- RSS loading...
Official Twitter Accounts Deleted
As it seems to be expected, KCUN founder Kris Caballero has ceased operations and usage of the micro-blogging platform. Reasons seem to remain similar with the leaving of Facebook and Instagram, but reports have stated that mental health has been taking a toll. Website progress has been progressing, but at times, stagnant. Kris explains:
"I don't want to go crazy, as much as my decisions have sounded crazy. I even received a phone call from a friend telling me about someone who was concerned with my connection with them. Sometimes, the best option is to leave. I've done all I can to explain my situation, and while it's more about my personal decision and my well-being, I don't want anyone to make me feel guilty for the decisions I've made. I'm responsible for any consequences from the choices I make, or have made, and there are times when I can't deal with the 'fire' being hurled all throughout. I've sown what I've planted, and reaping the results.
With that said, my mental health has been ringing in my mind. I'm developing a headache, and it's disrupting my concentration. Thus, our only social media connection, oddly enough, is on MySpace (https://myspace.com/kcunetwork). The only other method of contact is through here via email; Our other method of keeping up with updates is via RSS feed. Welcome to the Stone Ages."
While it may not have been the best start of 2021, Kris feels it's best "to get rid of the noise and to fully concentrate on our website once and for all." The accounts dedicated to each section of the website has terminated operations and will officially stay off social media platforms for good. Doubts remain if MySpace ever makes a comeback, but it has now been the place where the network has carried its social media operations to. Experience on the once-popular platform has been satisfactory thus far without any hitch. Reports will determine how long the social media usage on MySpace will remain.
This article has been written and posted on Jan 08, 2021
MORE NETWORK NEWS ARTICLES
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.