- RSS loading...
Mühlen Egg Noodles
Often paired with dishes, like Salisbury steaks, these egg noodles cook in no time flat. The taste and tenderness of these noodles will make you purchase another package, as this can potentially compete with other popular brands.
Being sold at clearance price, and being a huge fan of pasta myself, I wanted to give this a huge try. Also, looking at the label, these are pasta made from Germany and not Italy. Something different for a change, I suppose, so it's natural I decided to take it in for a "taste drive."
Partnering with alfredo sauce to go with it, the taste is unbelievably good. It's tender and the flavor isn't too strong; It's enough to fill and satisfy you on every bite with each strand. If you read the ingredients above, there's nothing else but just the wheat recipe and the eggs to make this amazing product. How often does the average consumer run into delicious pasta made in another country besides Italy? Saying the taste and quality is "better" than Italian pasta is up for debate, but it certainly has a simple taste to go with any sauce you partner it with.
I really don't have anything bad to say about this since everything is excellent, and it's what food companies ought to follow and produce. None of this GMO crap that food companies added in our food to prevent being scolded by state governments and having their business shut down because they're not poisoning/killing us hard enough.
- Delicious and top quality pasta from a German-labeled product. A great alternative from the other popular and lesser-known egg noodles. Preparation time is a breeze.
Original German Home-Style
Made from finest wheat semolina with eggs from cage free chickens
|Bar Code Number||7 53182 67864 1|
|Net Weight||17.6oz (1.1 lbs) 500 g|
|Serving Size||2oz dry (56g)|
|Total Fat||1.5g - 2%|
|Saturated Fat||0g - 0%|
|Cholesterol||40mg - 14%|
|Sodium||10mg - 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||39g - 13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2g - 8%|
|Ingredients||Durum Wheat Semolina, Eggs.|
|Cooking Instructions||Place the pasta in boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Strain and serve as desired.|
|Other||Extra broad noodles
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Rodeo Food Distribution Inc.
10848 Cantara Str
Sun Valley, CA 91352
Tel: (323)936-7117, Fax: (323)936-7118
MORE FOOD REVIEWS
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.